Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Job in Greenville, NC
**Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**
Vidant Medical Center, located in Greenville, North Carolina, is seeking Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners to join their newly created orthopedic trauma service line. The successful candidates will round, perform consults, see patients in clinic, and assist in the operating room when needed. The Orthopedic Trauma team will provide care to patients at Vidant Medical Center’s 974-bed level 1 trauma center. The hospital is the tertiary referral center for Vidant Health, an 8 hospital healthcare system serving eastern North Carolina. Vidant Medical Center serves as the primary teaching and clinical care venue for East Carolina University’s Brody School of Medicine.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Collaboration with East Carolina University’s Department of Surgery
- Level 1 trauma center
- Expansive geographic region consisting of 29 counties and over 1.4 million people
- JCAHO Accredited facility
- 3,500 Trauma admissions annually
- State of the art inpatient unit
- Epic EMR System
Vidant Medical Center
Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Vidant Medical Center has been designated a Magnet® facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, Greenville (pop. 91,495) is an ideal, family-oriented community that serves as a regional hub for education, entertainment, healthcare and shopping. Greenville is 45 miles east of I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant college community with an annual enrollment of more than 28,000 students
- Division I athletics (American Athletic Conference) and nationally recognized theatre, arts and music programs
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization, bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses and residents to the area
- 25 city-owned recreation and parks facilities including greenways, gymnasiums, sports complexes, a golf course, swimming pools, a Town Common and an amphitheatre
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|