Psychiatry (Academics Opt.) - 4.5 Day Week in Kansas
Are you looking to be a part of a strong team of high quality psychiatrists who work well together and a behavioral health service line whose inpatient satisfaction has consistently been at or near the top 1% nationally for the last several quarters? Then take a look at Salina Regional Health Center.
Salina Regional Health Center is now seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join our team and continue to enhance our Behavioral Health Service Line by practicing general adult and child psychiatry.
At Salina Regional Health Center we offer a full complement of mental health care services including outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, solider treatment program, and inpatient care through our 15 bed psychiatric service unit. Our psychologists provide a range of testing that assists in the delivery of care for all our clientele. We also have a wide range of experienced psychotherapists, marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, social workers, RNs and advanced practice providers.
Benefits and incentives include: signing bonus, relocation allowance, CME time off and allowance, vacation, base compensation, patient satisfaction and quality bonuses, paid malpractice, retirement plus match, health and dental insurance and more.
Interested in teaching? Salina has a four year medical school through the University of Kansas and a Family Medicine Residency. In Salina, you have an academic flavor while still being able to function in a full time practice.
Exciting things happening at Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center (SRHC) located in Salina, Kansas is a not-for-profit comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of north central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
- In January 2017 SRHC was awarded Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP).
- In May 2016, SRHC launched Salina Regional Orthopedic Clinic, a comprehensive orthopedic clinic with a focus on sports medicine.
- In January 2016 SRHC launched a telemedicine service line, Vcare, to include behavioral health, nutritional & diabetic counseling and general surgery.
- August 2014 SRHC received an award for HealthCare’s 2014 Most Wired Hospital. Health Networks magazine named Salina Regional Health Center among the 2014 Most Wired Hospitals. SRHC was one of four hospitals in Kansas to earn the Most Wired designation.
- June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 70+ physicians and 40+ advanced practice providers.
- Fall 2013 SRHC completed a new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our $70 million dollar six story patient tower and 26 bed Emergency Room.
- In 2013 SRHC achieved Level III Trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program.
- SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System, HALO Ablation Catheter and coming soon a new Brain Lab.
Salina is a progressive city with a growing population of 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows the community to continually rank among Kansas' best in areas such as cost of living, regional trade pull, unemployment, and personal income. Our community serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services and also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment. Our community also provides many educational opportunities that range from private and public grade schools to four year universities. Enjoy the areas vast recreational amenities, some of which include our beautiful golf courses, parks and lakes. The performing arts center, community theater, remarkable zoo and entertaining festivals are among the many activities you and your family will enjoy.
Salina has been selected by Business Week magazine as one of the best places in Kansas to raise your kids! For those of us familiar with the community, this is no surprise.