Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Palliative Care Physician to join an outstanding team of professional clinicians. The Palliative Care physician will provide direct patient care.This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
Supportive and Palliative Care reduces the severity of a disease or slows its progress rather than providing a cure. For incurable diseases, in cases where the cure is not recommended due to other health concerns, and when the patient does not wish to pursue a cure, palliative care becomes the focus of treatment. It may occasionally be used in conjunction with curative therapy.
- Employed by Baylor Scott & White with benefits and insurances covered
- Generous Salary, Retirement and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Excellent Culture: Dynamic team that works well together
- Multidisciplinary team environment
- Integrated Delivery System
- Highly qualified and trained support staff
- Learn more: http://baylorscottandwhite.com/our-story/
• Location/FacilityBaylor Scott and White Health at Waco
For more information on the facility, please click ourLocationslink.
• Specialty/Department/Practice Palliative Care
• Shift/Schedule Days; Full-Time
• Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
• Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
• 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
• 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
• CME reimbursement and paid time off
• Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH)is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations.Ourmissionis to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
• Doctorate Degree in Medicine
• Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
• Employeeshallbecurrentlyboardcertifiedin his or her specialty or demonstrate activepursuitofboardcertificationasdefinedbytheappropriatespecialtyboardoftheAmericanBoardofMedicalSpecialtiesortheBureauofOsteopathicSpecialists.