Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Palliative Care Physician to join an outstanding team of professional clinicians. The Palliative Care physician will provide direct patient care.This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
Supportive and Palliative Care reduces the severity of a disease or slows its progress rather than providing a cure. For incurable diseases, in cases where the cure is not recommended due to other health concerns, and when the patient does not wish to pursue a cure, palliative care becomes the focus of treatment. It may occasionally be used in conjunction with curative therapy.
- Employed by Baylor Scott & White with benefits and insurances covered
- Generous Salary, Retirement and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Excellent Culture: Dynamic team that works well together
- Multidisciplinary team environment
- Integrated Delivery System
- Highly qualified and trained support staff
- Learn more: http://baylorscottandwhite.com/our-story/
• Location/Facilityâ€Baylor Scott and White Health at Waco
For more information on the facility, please click ourLocationslink.
• Specialty/Department/Practice â€Palliative Care
• Shift/Scheduleâ€ Days; Full-Time
• Benefits â€Our competitive benefits package includes*:
• Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
• 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
• 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
• CME reimbursement and paid time off
• Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH)is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationâ€™s exemplary health care organizations.Ourmissionis to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, itâ€™s accepting a calling!
• Doctorate Degree in Medicine
• Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
• Employeeshallbecurrentlyboardcertifiedin his or her specialty or demonstrate activepursuitofboardcertificationasdefinedbytheappropriatespecialtyboardoftheAmericanBoardofMedicalSpecialtiesortheBureauofOsteopathicSpecialists.