Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a BC/BE general pediatrician to join our outstanding pediatric program.
- Position is 100% outpatient with minimal call requirements.
- Pediatric residency program
- Affiliation with Texas A&M College of Medicine
- 40 pediatric specialties at McLane Children's Hospital
- Position will be in the general Temple/Belton/Killeen area
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas and we believe care goes beyond hospital walls. With our new model of care, we treat patients when they're sick but we also work hard to keep them healthy. Our business is healing and we have positioned ourselves as not only a provider of quality health care, but also as a business that truly cares about people. Here, you'll learn the difference between being a health care provider and being one who truly serves others. You'll have more than just a job. At Baylor Scott & White, you'll find your calling.
MD or DO
TX medical license
BC in pediatrics (BE okay if actively pursuing certification)