Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine physicians in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Live where others vacation and work in a hospital whose motto is “Caring Is Our Tradition.”
- Length of Shifts: (Docs and APPs): 8 and 10 hour shifts
- Hours of Physicians: 26
- Scheduled Shifts: (Equitable distribution of days/nights/weekends). Schedules out 3 months in advance. Few night shifts available due to dedicated nocturnalists.
- Weekends per Month, Nights per Month: equitable distribution
- Designated Nocturnists: Yes, two.
- Holidays: Equitable distribution
- Vacation Requests: Vacations requests by written form; priority is given to these requests
- Patients per Hour: 1.5-2.0
- Committees: Full-time physicians expected to participate in hospital medical staff activities, including committees. Minimal.
- Hours per Month/Annual: 120/1440
- Clinical in main ED, fast track, RDU, Peds ED: N/A
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
“A” rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Location: Honolulu is a large, cosmopolitan city of a million people, with distinct neighborhoods and plenty of cultural influences. Enjoy summer year-round in the state that gave us surfing and triathlons. Hike ancient trails and breathe cool tradewinds, and exhale in paradise. Honolulu International Airport gives easy access to U.S. mainland, Asian and Polynesian destinations. Honolulu is home to top-tier schools and tons of activities for growing families. Kuakini Medical Center is in metro Honolulu, a short walk to Chinatown and the Downtown business area, government offices and Honolulu Harbor. The hospital is over 100 years old and has deep and meaningful ties to the community. The hospital motto, "Caring Is Our Tradition," is a value that we all share at Kuakini.