Physician Assistant Surgical / Neurosurgery
Hartford HealthCare is a fully integrated system that includes five hospitals and a large multi-specialty medical group. Hartford Hospital, an affiliate of Hartford HealthCare, is the second largest surgical hospital in New England with 40 ORs, 5 robots, and over 30,000 operations per year including 1,600 in Neurosurgery.
Neurosurgery Physician Assistants:
Advanced Practitioner responsibilities include developing this busy neurosurgery specialty office to provide excellence in patient care in conjunction with the Surgeon’s operating room based services. This is an opportunity to work autonomously, but collaboratively with a leading Neurosurgical Surgeon and team of Advanced Practitioners, while still enjoying the hours and patient contact of an office practice. Ultrasound guided injection experience a plus.
- Advanced Practitioners will assist with surgeries at Hartford Hospital, MidState Medical, and may see patients at satellite locations: Avon, South Windsor, Glastonbury, Hartford, Meriden and Cheshire.
- Seeing patient appointments during clinic hours at both our Hartford location and assisting with procedures in the operating room at Midstate location
- Communicating with patients and families
- Filling prescription medications
Advanced Practitioners Enjoy:
- Growth and development within the Ayer Neuroscience Institute
- Establish the Neurosurgical practice and staff to provide excellence in patient care
HHC Advanced Practitioner Benefits:
Exceptional benefits from a system known for exceptional care. Hartford HealthCare doesn’t just take great care of its patients. It takes great care of its employees too. Our benefits include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical and dental plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program required.
- Current CT PA license required.
- Baccalaureate Degree is required.
- Board certified or eligible is required.
- Specific experience in specialty may be required
Harford HealthCare Medical Group is the largest health care system in Connecticut. Our multispecialty group combines the expertise and resources of some of Hartford HealthCare’s top clinical practices. These include
- Hartford Medical Group
- Hartford Specialists
- Mid-State Medical Group
- Doctors of Central Connecticut
- Windham Family Medical Services
At Hartford HealthCare Medical Group we feel that” the system of care” model is best suited for the changing health care environment. Our system includes a specialty network, multiple hospital affiliations, skilled nursing facilities, VNA care services, rehab and lab network, as well as, a behavioral health network.
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, Hartford is in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities, offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or live in West Hartford a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America."
You will love heading to work…and heading home!
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|