Bring your Advanced Practice Talent to UCHealth
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a Full Time Physician Assistant. Here are a few good reasons to join our practice in Colorado Springs:
- Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care
- Physician leaders guiding the way: UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
- Work Life Balance: Work 12 hour shifts but no call is required.
- You'll work with a collaborative team: Our team is collaborative, collegial and passionate about provide evidence-based care.
Come join our Urgent Care at Voyager.
Position is full time, 80 hours a pay period. Will work 12 hour shifts
Position will require flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
Our Urgent Care is open 364 days a year
UCHealth is an innovative, nonprofit health system that delivers the highest quality medical care with an excellent patient experience. UCHealth combines Memorial Hospital, Poudre Valley Hospital, Medical Center of the Rockies, UCHealth Medical Group, Broomfield Hospital,Grandview Hospital, Longs Peak Hospital, Yampa Valley Medical Center and University of Colorado Hospital into an organization dedicated to health and providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain West. With more than 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth Health Medical Group providers work hard to help people live extraordinary lives. With a focus on improving the patient experience and achieving the best clinical outcomes, UCHealth Medical Group is the fastest growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado. We offer a full scope of medical clinics from family physicians to specialists. Our clinics are conveniently located throughout the Colorado Front Range, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska.
At UCHealth, we focus on providing personalized care and the one reason we come to work each day: to make a difference in the life of each patient. Join us.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available