Vascular Surgery Opportunity 45 mins NE of Atlanta
Join GEORGIA’S #1 Surgery Hospital, as well as, GEORGIA’S #1 Hospital for Overall Care
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in North Georgia, brings together more than 330+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners to represent 28 specialties at over 60 locations. NGPG is currently recruiting a Vascular Surgeon to join our respected, long established practice.
- Join a team of two (2) Surgeons and three (3) Physician Assistants
- Primarily work at our 557-bed Gainesville campus with 23 OR rooms including EVOR
- Strong Cardiovascular community with over 40 specialized physicians, including EP, invasive and non-invasive cardiology, CV surgery and vascular.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- New or Experienced Provider
- Fellowship Trained Vascular Surgeon
- Ideal candidate will have a gregarious personality, professional appearance and communication skills as well as excellent work ethic.
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), is a not-for-profit community health system located in Gainesville, Georgia - just 50 miles northeast of Atlanta. NGHS provides a wide array of healthcare services complimented by a medical staff of over 900 members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians with a service area of 17 counties and almost 1,000,000 people.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) is Georgia’s #1 Hospital for the third year in a row – 2014 - 2016 and it is also in the top ten in the nation according to a recent study by CareChex, an independent healthcare quality rating service. NGMC has been named "One of the 10 Best Places to Work in Georgia” according to an article in Georgia Trend magazine and NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011- 2017
We offer highly competitive compensation plans, full medical benefits, 401K matching/457B plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. Hall County is the 4th fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Erica Morrison, Physician Recruiter, at Erica.Morrison@nghs.com
The Heart Center of NGMC is routinely first-in-market for breakthrough treatments, thanks to our team’s participation in national clinical trials – often as the only practice participating in a community hospital setting. We’re also an integral part of the Northeast Georgia Regional STEMI System, which has been nationally-recognized for achieving door-to-reperfusion times well below national standards.
Practice leadership partners with hospital leadership to form a Joint Operating Committee that serves as a governing body to ensure program success. Plus, as an employed physician, you would be further supported by Northeast Georgia Physicians Group – an employed multi-specialty team of 300+ providers spanning 20+ specialties at 50+ locations.
- More than 30 cardiologists and 30 advanced practitioners within The Heart Center
- 13 total outpatient locations
- Dominant cardiovascular market share leader in our 19+ county service area
- Team performs more than 5,000 cardiac procedures and 30,000 consults each year
- Primary services span non-invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, heart failure treatment, cardiac imaging and more
- Advanced structural heart procedures and specialty programs include:
o First practice in Georgia to implant bioabsorbable stents (July 2016)
o Alcohol Septal Ablation
o Sports Cardiology
o ASD and PFO closure