PracticeMatch aims to offer a host of resources for our residents, fellows, practicing physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. We have selected Preferred Partners that offer their expertise in select areas highly relevant to your needs.
Siskind Susser PC is one of the largest immigration law firms in North America and our attorneys have experience handling all aspects of American and Canadian immigration and nationality law.
We constantly monitor developments in immigration law and use state-of-the-art technology for research, client communications and case management. We have offices in each of the following cities: Memphis & Nashville.
Resolve takes the guesswork out of finding the best attorney for your employment contract. Our experience reviewing and negotiating physician contracts from every specialty, in every state and with every major health system creates untold value for our doctors - and is why we are #1 rated by Physicians.
Resolve's specialized team will analyze your contract, interpret complicated clauses, address missing needs or unfair clauses and compare your offer to other physicians in your specialty using both internal data and data from the nation's largest physician compensation survey. Depending on your package, your lawyer can also negotiate on your behalf - at no additional charge.
Other benefits of Resolve's physician contract review service includes:
- Flat-rate pricing, with no additional or hidden attorney fees
- Flexible consultations with your lawyer to better fit your busy schedule
- Multiple physician employment contract review packages, plus additional packages for physician partnership review, exit strategy and renegotiation.
SoFi is a new kind of finance company taking a radical approach to lending and wealth management. From unprecedented products and tools to faster service and open conversations, we're all about helping our members get ahead and find success. Whether they're looking to buy a home, save money on student loans, ascend in their careers, or invest in the future, the SoFi community works to empower our members to accomplish the goals they set and achieve financial greatness as a result.
Refinance at SoFi.com PracticeMath to get a $0.125% rate discount2 with your loan.
Why refinance with SoFi?
- Serious Savings Low variable and fixed rates available. Check out your pre-approval rates at http://sofi.com/practicematch. Additional 0.25% rate discount available with AutoPay.*
- Federal + Private Consolidate and refinance both federal and private loans.
- No Extra Fees No application or origination fees. No prepayment penalties.
- Community Benefits Happy hours, career strategy services, member dinners, and more. Best-In-Class Customer Support
- We're here to help 7 days a week by phone, email, chat and social. Call us at (855) 456-7634 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. SoFi refinance loans are private loans and do not have the same repayment options that the federal loan program offers such as Income Based Repayment or Income Contingent Repayment or PAYE. As of March 1, 2018. State restrictions may apply. See eligibility requirements at sofi.com/legal. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Financing Law License No. 6054612. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp., NMLS # 1121636. (1) See sofi.com/legal/#m.d.-monthly-savings (2) Welcome bonus will be issued electronically once you become a SoFi borrower; you have submitted a completed application with documents and your loan has been disbursed. Offer good for new customers only. (3) To check the rates and terms you qualify for, SoFi conducts a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score. However, if you choose a product and continue your application, we will request your full credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull and may affect your credit.
Disclosure: We receive compensation from the Preferred Partners through sponsorship fees and/or affiliate links.